Best viewed ... No, on second thoughts, Best Not
Return Visitors - please note any email changes - the bottom of the page should be up-to-date
|Welcome to my homepage - while some of the stuff here is a bit useless, some of it is entirely so. You can make up your own mind which is which. The rhino was shot (not literally) at Edinburgh Zoo in the Summer of 1998, and digitally corrupted for concentrated rhino wallpaper power. [Sad footnote - (Kruger) died April, 2004, aged 35]. Nobody has so far offered me a vast sum to take over the site, so these pages are made available at my own expense, as my contribution towards Global Warming. I think you'll like or dislike it, or perhaps not.
Today's Menu, for your consideration . . . .
(newer / updated items tend to bubble up to the top of the list, when I remember)
- Rubber Band Ball - the Ideal Companion - updated 25th December, 2013
- Blank Franks's little Iridium Flare Obsession Page - first displayed May 3rd, 2013
- Bandwidth requirements for online Games Consoles - updated 26th June, 2012
- Thornton Wild Orchids - nice enough to build houses on - updated 20th September, 2011
- Blank Frank shows you how to do infrared remote control using RS232 or IRDA port - tweaked 26th Sept, 2011
- The Ambassador's Party and other nonsense - launched 26th December, 2010
- Blank Frank's Carlisle Conundrum - The Da Carlisle Code - launched 10th April, 2006
- Blank Frank's apple p-Pod - first displayed January 15th, 2005
- Blank Frank's Betamax PC - home computers are killing taping - updated - September 6th, 2004
- Crail Fossil Trees - petrified in Fife - first displayed 11th May, 2003
- Buddo Rock - an outstanding feature - first displayed 3rd May, 2003
- Carlin Maggie - this rocks - first displayed 22nd March, 2003
- Toilet Roll Conspiracy Theory - first displayed 23rd January, 2002
- Blank Frank's RS232 - Lowe HF-225 interface - first displayed 14/10/2001
- Armpits are not Metric - startling evidence - first displayed 12/10/2001
- Laying my Chips on the Table - first displayed 26/08/2001
- The Bonnet Stone (Stane) - beware, big image files (~160k total, but worth 3000 words)-updated 27/08/2001
- Blank Frank's Furby Stimulation Page-updated 19/04/2001
- Stansted Statistics - a waste of time? I think not-updated 24/02/2001
- Blank Frank shows you how to burn CDROMs reliably - first displayed 23/08/2000
- Environmentally friendly Calendar Recycling - first displayed 19/09/1999
- Blank Frank's Dodgy Videos - first displayed 04/09/1999
- Bicycle Clips, Film Clips? No, Total Eclipse
- Teletubbies Doom Conversion
Obligatory mail link and email help
|As you will no doubt be aware, publishing email addresses in a harvestable form on web pages is just asking for junk mail flooding, so I have tried to avoid it. For what it's worth, here's the current position. The one in the graphic at the bottoms of the pages works at the time of this update. If for some reason it doesn't (either it bounces, or you expect a reply and don't get one in a reasonable length of time [say, a couple of weeks]), try resending it to the address constructed as follows. Use letter v, letter o, letter i and letter d in that order to make a 4-letter word, then add the at sign, followed by the domain name on your address bar (that is, everything after the www-fullstop and before the next forward slash) which appears at the top of this page. As always, sorry for the hassle, and curses to the spammers.
Last updated 25/12/2013 - Rubber Band Ball Page
Copyright? Possibly .....